Plant-powered energy with planet-friendly ingredients.
Body-enhancing ingredients. Delicious, real taste.
- 8g non-dairy protein in each bar
- Collagen protein sourced from wild-caught Pacific cod and grass-fed cows
- Antioxidant superfoods such as cacao, goji berries, and organic honey
- Gluten-free, dairy-free, egg-free, and non-GMO
Balanced macros for sustained energy.
- Dietitian and athlete-approved
- Satiating protein without the bloat
- Antioxidants for reducing inflammation
- No sugar crash, balanced blood sugar levels
No fake sh*t.
- no stevia, sugar alcohols, or refined sugars
- no preservatives, inflammatory oils, or fake fibers
(that you can pronounce)
Chocolate Protein Blend (Wild-Caught Marine Collagen, Pea Protein, Grass-Fed Bovine Collagen, Almond Protein Powder, Organic Cocoa), Organic Clover Honey, Cashew Butter, Dates, Coconut Oil, Organic Goji Berries, Organic Cacao Nibs, Sunflower Lecithin, Vanilla Extract, Himalayan Pink Salt.
Contains: Fish (Cod), Tree Nuts (Cashews).
All ingredients are non-GMO
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is collagen and why do I need it?
Collagen is the most abundant protein in the body, made up of amino acids that serve as the building blocks of your body. It provides the structural support to keep your body mobile and strong. Think of it as the “glue” that holds your body together and responsible for smooth, youthful skin, strong connective tissues and bones, fast wound healing, and healthy hair and nail growth. Around our mid twenties, natural collagen production begins to decline. We can visibly notice this as it translates to wrinkles, joint pain, weaker bones, slower hair/nail growth, and overall slower recovery. Consuming collagen in our diets is not a new concept as many cultures around the world consume foods rich in collagen. Unfortunately, these foods are not as common in the modern American diet and we're on a mission to make them convenient and snackable.